Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blessed and Yearning

After a very blessed, joyful, intense weekend in Denver for ATF with Altared Youth Ministry, I find myself longing for a different life...

A life of ministry.

A life of family.

A life of music.

A life of crafts...

Here is an ideal idea of what I would love my life to look like:
Home with my kiddos, Tom would have time to work on writing scripts, lessons, plays, etc. for ministry. I would have time to spend with my amazing little ones who I love and miss so much. I would also have time to knit and crochet tons of adorable, fantastic things to give as gifts and to clothe my children in and to sell on Etsy. Between Tom's writing and my crafting and our ministry in the church, we would have enough income to live on and to give to others in need and to send missionaries overseas and to go overseas ourselves.

Yep. That would be fantastic!

For now, however, that is not the case. So I will continue to do my best in my job (which I really do enjoy) and take whatever time I can get with my kiddos and serve in ministry as much as I can and knit and crochet whenver I get a chance and give whenever we have opportunity and means and go whenver the Lord provides...

Sigh. This life I have is a gift from the Lord and I will choose to rest in His peace, knowing that He is in control and knows the desires of my heart.

How blessed I truly am!

No comments:

Post a Comment